Skin Booster : How it helps ?
Updated: Mar 27
WHAT ARE SKIN BOOSTERS?
Skin boosters are an injectable treatment that delivers intense
Moisture surging skin deep hydration. The stimulating of new
Collagen creates a beautiful glowing appearance they are also
Sometimes referred to as injections for skin quality, as they
Promote a natural glow and radiance.
They are hyaluronic acid and its derivatives and very low concentration to what we use as fillers thus retain water for longer time.
Hydrated skin will look younger and even toned
It is office based procedure done at surgiderma hospital and at surgiderma aesthetics located in kalyannagar and yelhanka new town bangalore india
The result are immidiate and you can get back to your work immidiatly.
SOME POTENTIAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
More radiant complexion
Healthier skin tone
Reduction in visible lines and wrinkles
Tighter, lifted skin
Better hydration a flattering glow
Firmer skin texture
Sifter skin with more elasticity
Reduction in patchy pigmentation
1. Touch the area treated for 6hrs after treatment
2. Go on a sunbed. use a sauna or steam room for 48hrs post treatment
3. Have a facial or invasive treatments until 1week after treatmetn
4. Apply makeup until 24hrs post treatment
5. Push down the bumps under your skin (the product will naturally disperse )
1. Skin boosters will give best results with a minimum of 2 courses
2. Results are expected to last up to 6months
3. Avoid exercise on the day of treatment
4. Avoid alcohol of 24hrs after treatment
5. The glow will start to manifest within 24hrs and improve over the next month
6. Avoid aspirin and ibuprofen 48hrs following treatment unless prescribed by a doctor
7. Take prescribed medication to reduce bruising
Cost of filler varies from amount are area used
it starts from 15000 rupees